Working Retreat Week
July 22 to July 29th, 2017
- [email protected]
- (514) 433-8014
- Carpooling is available
- July 22 to July 29th, 2017
Working Retreat Week, July 22, 2017 to July 29th, 2017
Come help us out and be amongst the first to experience this new space for yoga, shiatsu, massage therapy, and other diverse activities dedicated to soothing your body and mind.
In this working retreat we’ll take care of all your food, provide daily classes (like yoga), and we’ll make sure you get to relax also. You’ll have plenty of free time to hike, swim, bike, book a massage, partake in yoga classes, and find some deep relaxation and peace, all in a beautiful forest setting.
Sure, we need you to pitch in and help us with some items like landscaping, cleaning and decorating the new space, but we promise it will hardly feel like work at all 🙂
How does it work?
– Food is included, three healthy nourishing meals a day, prepared with ingredients grown on site at Terra Perma
– Camping is included, just bring your tent and gear
– Every morning you have the option to participate in a class, included. These will vary from yoga, shiatsu, meditation, etc.
– While the retreat ends after breakfast on the 29th, we invite you to stay an extra evening so you can participate in the Wellness Center opening celebrations on the evening of the 29th. We also invite you to take part in the first workshop opened to the public in this new space on the 30th, https://terraperma.ca/en/courses/easy-shiatsu-1/ Both at no extra charge!
7:30 to 8:30 Daily class (yoga, shiatsu, etc.)
8:30 to 9:30 Coffee, tea, breakfast
9:30 to 12:30 Volunteer effort hours
12:30 to 3:00 Lunch and siesta, go for a swim, book a massage
3:00 to 5:30 Volunteer effort hours
6:30pm Evening meal served, time to unwind and relax around the fire 🙂
- Do you want to experience the benefits of a shiatsu treatment, or a relaxing therapeutic massage during your visit? Starting in summer 2017 we’re offering these services on site at Terra Perma! Contact us to schedule.
We welcome you to enjoy our park during your stay. The Terra Perma Park includes access to a protected natural lake with kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards. Bring your bathing suit and towel if you like a refreshing swim.
For camping make sure to bring your tent, sleeping bag, beer and cooler if you choose, along with any other camping or personal items you need. Don’t forget your instruments for music around the campfire!
Want to enjoy Terra Perma in “eco-luxury”? Reserve one of our eco-cabins for your stay online at https://terraperma.ca/sejourner/types-hebergement/ or call the reservation center at 1-514-291-6368.
Join the Terra Perma rideshare board at https://www.facebook.com/groups/864054326983290/ if you want to share a ride to or from Terra Perma.
Teacher Lacey Lerch
Hailing from an e-commerce risk management background, Lacey made the leap to become a massage therapist in 2016. She entered the manual therapies world determined to help others prioritize self-care and stress reduction. After discovering how powerful the healing tools of yoga and massage therapy can be during challenging times, she now works as a Swedish Massage Therapist. In addition to massage therapy, Lacey completed her yoga teacher training 2014. From simply helping people unwind to working with individuals coping with depression, burnout, anxiety or stress, Lacey is passionate about improving the quality of life of her clients.